Once we have received your job inquiry, you will receive detailed information about the application process, how to send your resume, and what is expected of your cover letter. Thank you for applying!
Our commitment to Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
Mi Casita aims to create a learning environment that develops inclusive practitioners by:
Who we are…
● We strongly encourage a school community who differ in life experiences and social identities such as race, color, ethnicity, religion/spirituality, age, sex, marital status, national origin, ancestry, socioeconomic background, sexual orientation, disability, and gender identity or expression;
● We value everyone’s lived experiences and perspectives and understanding that all our experiences and perspectives are shaped by multiple and intersecting social identities;
What we seek to teach and learn…
● We aim to deepen our understanding of diversity, equity and inclusion through day to day practice;
● We seek to provide our school community with opportunities to develop knowledge, dispositions, and skills to engage in and facilitate dialogue across differences;
How we aim to learn together…
● We encourage an exchange of learning between staff, students, their families, and the community at large;
● We support continuous reflection and learning about diversity, equity and inclusion.